The Awakening Project

7:24 PM

It's weird how all the ducks are lining up. I knew for a while that I needed more out of my life and I didn't know how to get it. I was so bogged down with the "shoulds" of life that I ceased to look for the "wants". I keep changing my mind on what I wanted so my life would fit perfectly into everyone's life. Then the ducks came.

1. This blog, I started blogging back in January and I am proud to say I kept on blogging. To the point that I'm managing 2 blogs. On the serious tip, this blog is going to keep me accountable for all I'm going to say I want, all I say I'm going to do and all I'm going to be.

2. A post on my sisters blog that she insisted I watch. Here it is

It was the spark. The first electric prod.

3. I get this self-help newsletter every week and sometimes it has some interesting articles. This week there was an article on The Boundless Living Challenge, which is challenges you to do the thing you kept putting off in 45 days. It's a social network thing where you can get support from others with your challenge. So I signed up and while check it out I discovered The Secret.

4. The Secret is a film, made in documentary format, about the Law of Attraction. Sure I could go into the whole spiel, but what got me was the first 20 minutes of the film, which is below.

The funny thing is all made sense. There are times when I thought things into actuality. The freaky thing is that later that day, I found out that we will be employing someone at my 7-to-5 who could take some of the burden off of me. Shite, that was cool.

5. The final thing thrown on my raging fire was this clip my sis posted today.

This has been something I've always said, I want to look back at my life and be content.


Instead of using the community, I'm going to use this blog to chronicle The Awakening Project. This is the beginning, it's going to be a hell of a ride.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe