Hooked

7:38 AM

Yesterday morning, my sister came into my office and told me about a short film in which an old school mate of hers was the lead character. It was to play on ABS and it was also on YouTube, so I looked it up and watched it. I will be honest there were some technical faults in terms of logistics and acting, but on a whole it was a good short film. I enjoyed the plot and the picture quality and cinematography was on point. I also know there will be people watching and talking through the film cause I did, but it was all in fun. So check it out!! It's on YouTube as a playlist as they chopped it up for whatever reason so it's better to watch it there as it will automatically go to the next clip. Here is the link: Hooked and below is the trailer:



Don't let the trailer dissuade you, watch and enjoy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe