Arranged

9:20 PM


I know it's a bit late but when I watched it I didn't have a blog. The name of this movie is called arranged. Here is the plot according to IMDB:

ARRANGED centers on the friendship between an Orthodox Jewish woman and a Muslim woman who meet as first-year teachers at a public school in Brooklyn. Over the course of the year they learn they share much in common - not least of which is that they are both going through the process of arranged marriages.

I liked this movie because it was a departure for me from my "culture and made me aware of what goes on in two opposing cultures. It is an endearing story of friendship and love. Below is the trailer and the link to YouTube so you can watch the movie.


Arranged Part 1

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe