Proust Questionnaire

8:48 PM

My answers to the

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Doing something I love and makes me happy. A cup of tea or hot chocolate, my art project or my sewing and good jazz/dance music/hell good music in the back ground.

2. What is your greatest fear?
One word, worms. I go into an almost paralyzed state, always keeping an eye on the creature and removing myself from the vicinity. Then it take a good 15 to 20 minutes to cool down and stop looking to see if there are more worms around.

3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Not listening to myself. I believe I have all the answers to my problems but I don't take the time to really listen and act accordingly. I get caught up in everyone's opinion and advice that I don't pay attention to my own.

4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Trying to make others bend to their will, especially when it causes others grief. I say this in reference to the people I come into contact at work. They will annoy you, beg you and give you pleading eyes to credit material, and if you do it's like extracting a molar from a shark. (Think about it).

5. Which living person do you most admire?
I could say Nelson Mandela, because he took a lot of shyte and came out of prison smiling, a whole country celebrated. He came from the prison in his own country to leader of it. He even left that post with dignity and you got to love a guy with a great smile.

6. What is your greatest extravagance?
My Mac and my Adobe Studio software. I will cut someone if they mess with my Mac. Take my dvd player, my printers (yes, I have 2), okay they can't take my sewing machine or my serger. If they took those I would give them a flesh wound. (Sometimes I could be violent).

7. What is your current state of mind?
I'm trying to get in control, I know where I have to be, but I kinda got disorientated.

8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
I have to join Apricot Tea on this one, Forgiveness. There are a few people out there that I just can't forgive.

9. On what occasion do you lie?
Basically, for self preservation or to protect someone's feelings.

10. What do you most dislike about your appearance? Irregular waist and scar along my spine thanks to Scoliosis.

11. Which living person do you most despise?
There are people out there, I dislike, but despise.... Honestly, and you can ask any of my siblings, you don't want to have me despise someone. Let's just say I have a talent for making people feel really, really small.

12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Genuineness. No bs, I want to get to know the divine creature that they are.

13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Same as 12.

14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? "Shit", "Fuck", "Jesus and Mary", "He/She/They need Jesus" and "Snap, the magic pony!" (From potty mouth to religious zealot to ...)

15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I'm still figuring out if I loved that person, or if I convinced myself that it was love.

16. When and where were you happiest?
I'm still waiting, but my time in Cuba is a contender.

17. Which talent would you most like to have?
Although I can dance I wish I could do it on a professional level. But I'm very much happy with what I have as a talent.

18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would change my belief in myself.

19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Still waiting.

20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
Myself and there are a few things I would have done diferently.

21. Where would you most like to live?
Honestly, Brooklyn, close to the city but not enveloped in the madness. A few of my favourite places are in Brooklyn.

22. What is your most treasured possession?
Hello!! Weren't you paying attention, my Mac.

23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Crying over a man who can and will never love you and believing you need him to "complete you". Rubbish indeed.

24. What is your favorite occupation?
Fashion Design student, there is a lot of room to be creative and be surrounded by creative people.

25. What is your most marked characteristic? Honestly don't know, I'll have to ask my siblings since they know me the most.

26. What do you most value in your friends? The ability to have a good time, be it being engaged in good conversation or hanging out and having a good time, be it clubbing or hanging out.

27. Who are your favorite writers? Zane, James Patterson, William Gibson, Jane Austen.

28. Who is your hero of fiction? I'll have to get back to you on that, but I have a warm spot for Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice. I don't read over many books and I think I've read Pride and Prejudice three times.

29. Which historical figure do you most identify with? When I reach the point where I feel a sense of accomplishment, I'll let you know

30. Who are your heroes in real life? I'll have to back you you on that.

31. What are your favorite names? Well, there are the names I plan to call my kids when I have them, Sadie, Xaviar, Marcus.

32. What is it that you most dislike? I dislike people who try to manipulate you to do things just because they want it.

33. What is your greatest regret? Not living a fuller life, not going beyond my limits and moving back to Antigua.

34. How would you like to die? In my sleep and if I was murdered something quick.

35. What is your motto? I am the only one responsible for my happiness.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe