Rules for My Unborn Children #1

4:16 PM


Black & White
Originally uploaded by feijeriemersma


A couple of days ago I saw a post on A Cup of Jo, Rules for my Onborn Son and I found it endearing. I definitely plan on having kids and it was even highlighted last night.

Last year I took a dance class and although I stopped because of timing issues I had planned on going to the dance competition the dance school was hosting. While the younger dancers were doing freestyle a little mite of a girl came and sat next to me to watch and I made extra space for her. Before long she was on my lap and in that moment I was sure I wanted to be a mom.

I'll be making this a weekly thing and here is my first rule for my unborn bambini.

  1. Do what makes you happy, don't expect me or anyone else to define what makes you happy. Find out what it is and do it with all your heart. Remember, I will always support you. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe