Shine Down - Second Chance

2:08 PM

Last Sunday, my sis and I watched VH1's best video's for 2009. Shine Down's video came on and I kinda liked it, then my sis turns to me and says if I do what the girl did she would be really pissed (paraphrasing here).
So it got me thinking about my situation and it dawned on me how stuck I am, I can not pick up and disappear and start a new life. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Lately, I've been struggling with what I'm going to be doing with my life, how am I going to make it work. The funny thing is people don't know how wise they are until they ask themselves the real hard questions. I started making a plan and for the first time in a long time I am honestly excited about it. So to 2010 and beyond!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe