Chado Ralph Rucci Fall 2010

8:18 AM

This collection is definitely geared towards an older woman and yet I can see myself wearing some pieces when I reach that age group. The runway reminds me of the Elie Saab runway. I loved the boots which were a slouchy leather knee high boots. I wouldn't say the collection was strong, but I wouldn't sure it was utter garbage. The pieces below were what caught my eye.

I like the silhouette of this dress, the colour to me is a bit pale on the model, but I think it would look great on a dark skin person.

The shape is what drew me to this one and the pink insets add dimension to the look.

I like the lines in the bodice, they remind be of a sci-fi costume, and the silhouette is nice.

I'm not sure what this is, if it is a print on a sheer or it is attached on top or under a sheer. All I know is I like it.

A great example of textures.

Moire on bias is appealing.

(pics: Style.com)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe