Jesse Williams

7:41 AM

This morning, while eating breakfast I was flipping through Essence Magazine and came across a picture of Jesse Williams. That reminded me of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, and how hot I thought he was. I don't know if it's the eyes or the fact that he wore a chain (for some reason that is a turn on for me, a damn chain, I'll explain tomorrow) that did it for me. The funny thing is I find him drool worthy, but I wouldn't want to date him. I would feel so conflicted that I was only drawn to him because of his looks and I would be afraid that he would not have the qualities I want in a man. That's my issue, but it doesn't stop this chica from admiring an attractive man. Enjoy the eye candy. It looks like I'm going to have to check out Grey's Anatomy.





Oh, I put this picture in because I like Sandra Oh. Her characters always seem to have multiple dimensions and I enjoy watching her, so it's like your bestfriend kissing the popular guy in school. It might not be you, but you are happy for her.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe