The Art of Being Feminine

3:14 PM

So I was floating to the blogosphere and came across this interesting blog, The Art of Being Feminine and I thought it was a hoot. I don't know if I should believe in it or take it for a laugh, so I decided to try some of the suggestions. The post that greeted me on this blog was How To Be A Sensual and Sexy Woman, hmmmm, interesting.

An example of the suggestions is

Moreover, a sexy woman needs to be ELEGANT and tasteful, not trashy or vulgar - which may just turn off a man. As for how sexy or seductive her outfit should look, expect a man to have to use his imagination.


Another is
A sexy woman knows that every movement must have an IMPACT - and has practised how to move, sit, walk and talk in the most sensual and sexy way. In fact, her sensuality virtually radiates out of every pore of her body! And in the sexy woman's movements and gestures there's no awkwardness or embarrassment. .


I don't know if what she says will work, but it doesn't hurt to try. What I'm doing is printing out the post and trying each and every one of the suggestions. If I see any results I'll let you know. I'm doing this because I see things I would like to try but I never get around to doing them. I'm going to try it and see, if anything I'll get a laugh out of it.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe