Christian Siriano Spring 2011

6:27 PM

Now imagine a sprawling estate in Texas and the lady of the house appears. Lets say she's going into the city to do some shopping or meet friends or conduct business, or she's hosting a party for her closest 500 friends. This is what I'm visualizing when I see this collection. I'm not going to go so far as to saw Dallas (don't worry some of us are too young to remember Dallas, go and ask your mama). Nethertheless this collection is not over the top and believable and wearable, except for that last dress. Some one can sneak up on your right and you would not even know.

Does the name seem familiar, well, my fellow Project Runway fans will remember him from the show. Just don't ask me what season because all you will be hearing is crickets.












Style.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe