The Diversion Project

11:26 AM

So I was checking out desire to inspire and discovered another interiors blog, The Diversion Project. I'm definitely putting this on my blogroll, simply because it has such divine interiors.

Here are a few that caught my eye:

I'm loving this room, especially the chandelier. I'm not usually big on chandeliers, but I love that it is black and void of crystals.

If you don't know by now, I love lofts, so I'm loving this. Doesn't hurt that I love black, white and red.

I love this looks so fussy and riche. Can you imagine little girls playing tea, draped with pearls and jewels.

I like how the pictures are displayed.

I love the seat, and it's great place to have a conversation with the person using the bathroom without feeling awkward.

I like semi-circle windows.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe