Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:17 AM


I'm wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, I'll wish you Happy New Years when it comes. I know it's on the arrogant side to big up the festival I'm affilliated with, but it's the season I truly love and enjoy and if you strip yourself of the things you love to please others, you end up being miserable. Who would want to be miserable? Not me!

Anyway, to show I am not completely politically incorrect, Happy Kwanza and Happy Hannakuh (sorry if I spelt them wrong).

So what am I doing for the season? Well to start I was at my mom's store where we will be selling to the people who want to dress up for the Christmas Eve lime in town. We would leave at impossible hour like 2am Christmas day. We would get home even later and wake up about 9am or 10am (damn internal clock!). This year my sister and I will be cooking, my mom will be helping out. To be honest, I don't think she would be able to stay out the kitchen anyway. It will be kind of funny because my sister doesn't like when people are around when she's cooking, Hee hee.

We will be having some family friends over and my brother came down from St. Thomas. On the menu is

Ham
Turkey
Green Bean Casserole
Vegetarian Cheese Macaroni Pie
Sweet Potato & Cheese Casserole
Macaroni Salad
Green Salad
Cajun Vegetables

Fruit Punch
Egg Nog

Fruit Cake
Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Although you may see posts right after Christmas, I had scheduled them and in reality I may be lying around digesting all the food I've eaten.

So, from the little island of Antigua, once called Wadadli by the first inhabitors, Merry Christmas!!

(Just letting you know this is a scheduled post, as Mom won't let us watch TV, go online or use our computers.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe