Random Cuss

4:36 PM

Okay, people I had a beer around the time I should have had dinner, ipso facto, I'm a little tipsy. I think this is a great frame of mind because this is when one is at their most honest. We are taught to be polite and care about everything and everyone's feelings, but sometimes it steals from us the ability to be honest and forthright.

I feel everyone is an onion with many layers, and truly in the core of our being is the real person. society and families and everyone and their mother has created a layer. Now and then, I have to ask "Who am I?" and honestly speaking, I don't know. What is scarier is other perceptions of who you are. God!! They are putting you in a box based on their perception. Mind you I'm tipsy.

Anyway, I would like to take the route of men, keep it simple, say what you mean and mean what you say.

Smooches.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe