Muhammad Ali

10:29 PM

What I love about Muhammad Ali is that he claimed his greatness and he made sure he knew it and everyone know it. Pretty much if you say it enough times, it becomes a reality.



Quotes

"I'm the prettiest thing that ever lived"

"I'm not the greatest. I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round. I'm the boldest, the prettiest, the most superior, most scientific, most skilfullest fighter in the ring today"

"I know where I am going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want"

"People Can't stand a blowhard, but they'll always listen to him"

"It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am"

"I'm gonna have to be killed before I lose, and I ain't going to die easy"

"I've seen George Foreman shadow boxing and the shadow won"

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark"

"There are two things that are hard to hit and see. That's a spooky ghost and Muhammad Ali"

"I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, Only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick"
     

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe