The Science of Love

1:23 PM


I came across this article, The science of love, and I found it really interesting whereas it broke down the different stages of love -
  • Lust
  • Attraction
  • Attachment
In the breakdowns, they identify the chemicals that are associated with the different stages for example Dopamine and Oxytocin. I especially liked the last part where they tell you how to fall in love.

After reading this, I can accept that the whole falling in love is a chemical reaction in the body that in courages us and a species to procreate, but to be human means that we will not accept such a simple concept. Humans need something to believe in and for things to be complex as opposed to being incredibly simple. I guess it is our desire to be completely different from animals, but we are animals and sometimes things are that simple.

If anything, I will be trying their "how to fall in love", if anything it will be an interesting experiment.

I would love to know what you think.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe