Ted Thursday #34

2:48 PM

Well, it seems as though Blogger has had a few problems, so I have been unable to post for the last couple days. Anyhow, I apologize for last week’s Ted Talk absence, it was a situation of before I knew it, it was Friday and then the week started all over again.

Today’s Ted Talk is about smiling. I’m not crazy about my smile and I’m still working on it, but it is interesting to learn about the benefits of smiling. I guess if I plan to live longer I’m going to have to smile more.

About the Talk
Ron Gutman reviews a raft of studies about smiling, and reveals some surprising results. Did you know your smile can be a predictor of how long you'll live -- and that a simple smile has a measurable effect on your overall well-being? Prepare to flex a few facial muscles as you learn more about this evolutionarily contagious behavior.

The clip

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe