Male Appreciation #3

3:32 PM

I feel so bad, I honestly forgot Male Appreciation Wednesday. I blame work frustrations and my strong desire to clean my apartment. Anyway, this weeks Male Appreciation is a physical attribute - the male back. (Why does that sound weird to me - the male back, well it's all I got, can't think of another way of writing it.)

I don't know what it is, but I would be going about my business and I would see a man from the back wearing a fitted shirt and I would be mesmerized. It's one of the many parts of the male body that I truly appreciate.

I guess it is the way the muscles are formed and then dips into the spine. I especially like to see it through a woven shirt or a t-shirt because it leaves a lot to the imagination. For those who wonder why I where big dark shades, apart from the obvious reasons, they give me the opportunity to admire without anyone seeing what I'm looking at.

I also like the idea of coming up from behind a man and hugging because it's a perfect fit. To compensate for our breasts, we women have to curve our spines a bit and this makes our heads rest nicely on the top of a man's back when we look to the side. Don't believe me? Try it and let me know if I'm exaggerating, but then again it depends on the heights of the hugger and the huggee. Yes, people I invented two new words, I'm fabulous like that.

Anyway, enjoy the view:




source


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe