9/11 - Ten Years Later

12:58 PM

Let me start by saying I can't begin to imagine the pain and suffering those who have been affected by the events that happened during September 11, 2001. I didn't know anyone who died, I don't know anyone who went down there to help and who are suffering from their selfless act. All I can do is remember and learn the lessons that can come from such a tragedy. One important lesson is to treasure life, not only my own but the lives of the ones I love because in a heart beat they can be gone. There are words that are left unsaid, hugs will never be shared, a lifetime of experiences that will never take place.

Although it would be so easy to hold on to the past, one must embrace the memories, embrace the present and live the life you were meant to live. Live the life they would have wanted you to live. Just some thoughts. Below are some clips from StoryCorps

She Was the One - StoryCorps 9/11 animation from Rauch Brothers on Vimeo.


Always a Family - StoryCorps 9/11 animation from Rauch Brothers on Vimeo.


John and Joe - StoryCorps 9/11 animation from Rauch Brothers on Vimeo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe