Simple, Sexual, Sensual

9:01 AM


I came across this pic on tumblr with one of the people I follow writing something inspired by it. Honestly speaking, I could not not post this pic. For me it exudes a kind of sexuality I would love to possess, one that is not intentional but exists in the everyday act of living. Perhaps we work too hard on being "sexy" instead of just letting our sexuality emerge without coaxing it out. Perhaps every now and then, we forgo on the comfy pajamas and put on a slinky night dress. Perhaps we should forgo on munching on chocolate bars and savor good chocolate bon bons. Perhaps we should pass on trying to be "sexy" for others and develop a higher level of sexuality and sensuality for ourselves. Just my thought.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe