Ted Thursday #54

3:06 PM

I found this Talk very interesting as it pretty much talks about what has been in the back of my mind. Although I have a degree in Fashion Design, I feel like I would have been better off if I had worked in the industry as an intern or an apprentice as it would have been hands on. To know things in theory and to apply it is not as easy as one would think because there still has to be room for trial and error. It's impossible to perform just based on theory. Just my thoughts.

About the talk

Some kids learn by listening; others learn by doing. Geoff Mulgan gives a short introduction to the Studio School, a new kind of school in the UK where small teams of kids learn by working on projects that are, as Mulgan puts it, "for real."

The Talk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe