Ted Thursday #56

7:18 PM

I guess you can say this is a continuation of the last Ted Talk whereas they speak of stuff and our consumption of stuff. I can't even remember when exactly I started recycling on a small scale, but I buy those 1Gal bottles of water because I don't trust the tap water down here and for the life of me I can not bring myself to throw the bottles away. In my head I have the image of all my water bottles sitting in a landfill forever. Long after I die, those bottles would be there. I want to up my recycling because I want to throw away less and recycle more.

About The Talk

Less than 10% of plastic trash is recycled -- compared to almost 90% of metals -- because of the massively complicated problem of finding and sorting the different kinds. Frustrated by this waste, Mike Biddle has developed a cheap and incredibly energy efficient plant that can, and does, recycle any kind of plastic.

The Talk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe