Look what I stumbled upon

6:08 PM

A couple months back, I signed up to StumbleUpon for the purpose of taking this blog further and honestly I had no idea what it was about. Then I fell in love with it, here are a few links I came across through it:

I am such a fan of Disney animated movies and here are a series of illustrations showing the princesses in accurate period costumes. I am such a fashion buff. LOL.


Can I meet someone that would think this way about me. It's inspiration for me to seek out such positive viewpoints about love.

How awesome is this, I guess there is more than one way to use a book.

This made me literally laugh out loud. It shows the difference between the ways men and women think. At least from the author's point of view.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe