Notte Sento

1:38 PM

If you don't know it by now, I will let you know now, I am a sucker for love. Yes, I am a romantic, that is why I'm posting this video. I found it on Le Love. The write up is as follows:

A girl misses her train to Milan and is set to wait overnight in Rome until dawn. However, a chance encounter with a guy changes her plans and the night lights of the capital turn into the background to a tender love story. An extraordinary chemistry made of knowing glances and small gestures fills the few instants that separate them both from the sunrise.

Short film made with 4500+ still photographs. Shot with a Canon EOS 30D camera.
This film reminds me of Italy and unfortunately a lot of opportunities lost. Then again that is another post.

Enjoy.

Peace y'all!!


Notte Sento (English subtitles) from napdan on Vimeo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe