What to write

8:33 PM

I couldn't think of a thing to write about. Yes, there are so many things I want to address, but at this moment in time I don't want to. Crazy, huh?

I've started to question the purpose of this particular blog. What am I suppose to be blogging about for people to read it? Then again, some of the things I want to write here are quite personal. So why put it on the internet? I want my story to be written, to be more than another person on this island who will die and be forgotten without people knowing who I truly am.

On the outside, people perceive me as quiet, shy, aloof, introspective. On the inside, I'm trying to undo all those perceptions (well now I'm trying) I want to laugh more, meet interesting people, have fun for a change. I want to be alive.

I guess this blog is my voice to the outside world. A snapshot of my inner workings. It's a crazy ride. It's a personal ride. This is the place I will be real and honest, even if it makes me uncomfortable.

This is not about readership. This is about my journey out of madness. If you don't like it, read another blog.

(pic: GameSpot)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe