Another Random Thought

10:57 PM

So what do I want out of this life? I've asked myself this question so many times over the last couple of years. I've given the regular answers:

1. I want by own boutique where I sell the stuff I make;
2. I want to be married to a man I love and who loves me;
3. I want to have kids, at least 2, the most 3;
4. I want to travel;
5. I want to be happy and I want to have peace of mind;

So what is my problem with getting all of those, they seem quite simple. And there it is, the answer, simplicity. Life is so complicated as it is, why don't I strip down everything to it's most simple form. Let me, in fact, throw away everything else and focus on those 5 things. Usually my answer would be I can't it's not that easy, it's too complicated. Truth is, it isn't too complicated, I perceive it to be too complicated, but it never is.

All it takes is baby steps, and so I start my baby steps.

I've been thinking of NYC, kicking myself for leaving, but if I didn't I would not have gotten a clearer picture on life.

Anyway, this was another random thought.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe