Obsessed

8:05 PM

Okay, there is a movie coming out in the states April 24th called Obsessed and I want to watch it. Check out the trailer:

According to IMDB, the plot of the movie is

A successful asset manager, who has just received a huge promotion, is blissfully happy in his career and in his marriage. But a temp worker starts stalking him, all the things he's worked so hard for are placed in jeopardy.


I never noticed before that I haven't watched a psychotic femme fatale movie in a while. Of course we know classics like Fatal Attraction, or The Hand that Rocks The Cradle, check out the trailers below. What intrigues me is the fact that at some level women can be as twisted and manipulative as any man, and sometimes, downright crazy. To the point that the audience forgets all about the sanctity of the weaker sex and encourages the hero/heroine to kill them. It's funny how we can justify killing when we perceive the person to be evil and a monster as opposed to damaged goods. Then again I am one of those who would be standing in my living room screaming at the tv, insisting that the bad guy should be shot.

Another fun part of watching these movies is watching it with other people, especially people who talk to the tv like myself. Now I look at it might wait till I can watch it at home so I can act the fool like jumping up and walking around when an intense part is on or hiding behind a pillow.

What I am looking forward to is that in Obsessed the wife looks like she is coming in with some attitude and is ready to pull up the crazy chick, slap her around and school her on not messing with her family. Yeeah!

Anyway, the trailers:

I can't get it embeded, so here is the link.


Bye Bye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe