AAWWWWw

9:16 PM

So this evening, I open an email from facebook from a guy I don't know. Usually that stuff would go to my junk mail, so I was curious. This is what I found:

Hi Kimolisa, this is D's boyfriend N.

I'm planning a surprise birthday party for her on the afternoon of Sunday the 19th (a picnic in Central Park) and I'm reaching out to her Facebook friends to make sure I don't exclude anyone.

Would you be able to come and/or do you know any other friends of hers who might not be on Facebook that I should reach out to?

Thanks, N

It's things like this which gives me hope that there are good guys out there and I must be patient. If that isn't sweet, I don't know what is. Obviously, I can't make it, but it would be nice to see the surprise on D's face.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe