Jazmine Sullivan

7:55 PM

As I was going through YouTube I saw a person suggesting Jazmine Sullivan, I remembered the song Lions, Tigers and Bears, but wasn't into it. You see I'm a visual person and if I'm watching a music video and the visuals are so cool that I don't hear the song, I can't appreciate song. Same thing happened with Gnarls Barkley's Crazy, I didn't even realize it was the same video. Well I looked her up and found out she sang one of my favourite songs for right now, I bust the windows out your car. What I like about the song is I can see formal latin dancers dancing to it and it would be made interesting because of the content of the song.

So here are the songs I found,


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



To be honest, I don't know if I want to get her cd. I think she is a great song writer, has a great voice but I'm not jumping out of my skin wanting to get this cd. Oh, and check out the video below, for the life of me I can't "hear" the song.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe