Fog

9:54 PM


Of late, I've been feeling foggy. I'm not myself or maybe I'm too much myself. You see, every now and then, I ask myself, am I living to life I want to be living? No. I've been asking myself the question, if I remained in NYC, what would I be doing and what scares me is I don't have an answer. Somehow I am not content with the rat race, not content with the routine and yet here I am, different country, same shyt. No, I don't expect someone else to come up and whisk me away to somewhere that will make me happy. No matter where I am in this world, I'll be dragging along my baggage. I guess I'm a bag lady.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



It's just a matter of time. I guess I've always been waiting for someone to tell me what I need to do to make me happy. Completely neglecting the one person who would know. Okay, enough of this emo shyt. I've been denying myself this because I keep thinking I have to get my life working like a great well oiled machine. You know what life is messy, it's imperfect and instead of saying I lived a successful and proper life, I want to say I had a lot of fun. I am going to put together my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days, and you know what I'm going to do all 101 even if it kills me. Next post will be the first part of the list and it will be in my side bar. Plus I will be making some layout changes to the blog. Enough of the shoulds.

(pic:http://www.avsim.com)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe