Ellie Greenwich

11:05 AM

I was just listening to the BBC's The Strand and they were doing a tribute to Ellie Greenwich. Honestly, I didn't know who she was, but the music they were playing were a few of my favourite. Before I knew it I'm swaying and singing along to the music in my office. Thank God nobody was walking by at that moment. It reminded me of how I became a Queen Fan. There were all these songs I like and it was about a year or two ago that I found out they were all done by Queen.

Here is a little about Ellie Greenwich from her website:

The name Ellie Greenwich is synonymous with hit songs. One of the major influences of 60's rock music, Ellie's songs have earned her over 25 gold and platinum records and sales in the tens of millions along with over 33 BMI Awards and numerous civic and Hofstra-Alumni citations.

Go to the website for more info.

Here are a couple of my favourite songs:




Above is the song done by Tina Turner when she was with Ike Turner. To me the quality is not as good as when you are there listening at a concert or the original record. Below is Tina Turner at he "One Last Time" concert in 2000, definitely better quality. Below that is Celine Dion and as it is more recent the sound quality is better. That's just my opinion.



There are more songs that I like but I don't know their names.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe