I Wanna Watch This

5:14 PM



So at first when I came across this I thought, "Oh a romantic comedy, do I really want to watch this and be further deluded?", but after watching it, the answer to the question is "Sure, why not."

I guess part of it is because it looks interesting and it introduces another type of relationship, the no strings attached relationship. It also shows that it's not possible for the long run because eventually feelings begin to form. It would be interesting to see it play out on the big screen.

I also like Anne Hathaway. She started out in the cutesy films like The Princess Diaries and Ella Enchanted, but she became grittier and more rounded as an actress in my eyes when she stared in Broke Back Mountain. What is a novelty in this film is that she is teaming up with Jake Gyllenhaal who she acted with in a romantic role in Broke Back Mountain.

Anyway, I'll be on the look out for this film and maybe I'll get around to watching it online if it doesn't come out down here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe