Trailers!!

5:59 PM

I laughed out loud when I watched this. I'm not ashamed to say I loved Sean of the Dead, so I can see myself watching this. Knowing my luck it would either be online or on cable. Oh well!


I love the last part with the Muslim woman. Would I watch it? Maybe, if I had nothing else to do. Can I watch it easily? Not really, I believe I might be able to watch it online in a couple years.


I think this is worth watching, it's an interesting spin and it isn't something I've seen before and it would be fun to see Liam Neeson kick ass again.


I might appear to be supporting watching things online and that might be undercutting the creative individuals who spent a lot of time and money into creating these films, but the reality is not every movie makes it down to the islands. If it's a blockbuster, no problem, but indy films and international films, forget about it. So if there was a way for us international people to watch movies at a reasonable rate without having an American credit card and/or billing address, pirating is going to be the name of the game.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe