My Wedding Cake Flavour

5:48 PM

Last year, I was talking with one of my friends who lives in NYC, and she mentioned her plans for her wedding. It made me take a pause because I had a vague idea of what I wanted for my wedding. My fantasy wedding would have the theme of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party, but I would be content with a small wedding with close family and friends.

Seeing as I have fallen down on my duty as a woman to have a clear idea of what her wedding day would be, I'm starting a series of post dedicated to my wedding day. I'll be putting up a page up there with all the links to these posts.

The first post is dedicated to the wedding cake flavour. I went to a function where Red Velvet Cake was served and I fell in love with it. Normally in the Antigua, wedding cakes are usually fruit cake with rum in it and even though I've become accustomed to fruit cake, I would not want to have it for my wedding. Honestly, this is the bride and grooms big day why should they have to follow tradition if it doesn't make them happy.

Below are some Red Velvet Wedding Cakes.




If anything these posts will be a laugh and hopefully the universe will give me a little help in making them come true.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe