Look What I FFFFound

1:05 PM

Dear Universe, Kimolisa here, can you send a guy who every now and then carry me on his back like this. I just think it would be fun. Thanks in advance.

For those who don't know, I'm a huge Clint Eastwood fan. How can you hate a proffessional actor whose body of work is inspirational. Plus his personality is reflected in his whole appearance. I could go on and on, but I won't.

I love the colours.

Normally I'm not drawn to all white, but I love the lived in quality.

One of my favourite movies. The kind of movie I would stop and watch when I'm channel surfing.

Simple and effective.

How can I get transfered to this department?

Another favourite actor.

It looks so comfy.

all pics: ffffound

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe