Trailers

10:15 AM

I feel bad that I haven't done this in a while, but here are a few movies I'm interested in seeing.

I will be the first to say I was not a Russell Brand fan when he first came out. To me, he was just too much, bigger than life, then I say him in Penelope, and I started to warm to him. Then I was pulled in by the trailer for Get Him To The Greek and I went and loved it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm an uberfan but if the movie looks good, I'll watch it. This movie looks good, and it doesn't hurt that it has Helen Mirren and Luis Guzman, two actors I respect a lot. Thank goodness we have the new cinema which brings in the movies the original cinema would pass on. I am so watching Arthur.



I believe I posted this up already, but I want to see this.


I'm not sure if I want to see this in the theater or watch it on Cable.


This movie is a nice depiction of our times, where as there are social predators out there and it's easy for them to get to the innocents. It doesn't hurt that I like Clive Owen.


This looks cute and I've been craving a ski/snowboard movie that isn't cheesy.


Oooh, I want to see this!! It has it's funny moments and it's great to see the journey the main character takes. Only problem is I don't think it will hit the theaters down here. Curses!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe