Marilyn Monroe

9:52 PM

I wasn't sure if I wanted to have Marilyn Monroe as one of the people I turn to for inspiration, but she had some important things to say. Here are a few pics:








Quotes

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

"Wanting to be someone else, is a waste of the person you are.

"If you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” 

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they go right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart, so that better things can fall together.”

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them anyways."

"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am pretty, but not beautiful. I have friends, but I am not the peacemaker. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."

"No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't."

"Well behaved women rarely make history." 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe