Pulp Fiction Soundtrack

7:08 PM

I watched the clean version of Pulp Fiction on AMC on Sunday and I miss the soundtrack. I got the soundtrack from my brother before I watched the movie and loved it. I don't know what happened to the CD, but every now and then I have a craving for the soundtrack. So I figured why not do a blog post where I can enjoy it whenever I want. I'm going to get the album back for whenever I'm driving and I want to hear Samuel L Jackson cussing someone out.

Here's the playlist:

  1. Pumpkin and Honey Bunny
  2. Misirlou
  3. Royal With Cheese
  4. Jungle Boogie
  5. Let's Stay Together
  6. Bustin' Surfboards
  7. Lonesome Town
  8. Son of A Preacher Man
  9. Zed's Dead Baby
  10. Bullwinkle Part II
  11. Jack Rabbit Slims Twist Contest
  12. You Can Never Tell
  13. Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon
  14. If Love Is A Red Dress (Hang Me In Rags)
  15. Bring Out The Gimp
  16. Comanche
  17. Flowers On The Wall
  18. Personality Goes A Long Way
  19. Surf Rider
  20. Ezekiel 25:17
1.&2. Pumpkin and Honey Bunny & Misirlou


3. Royal With Cheese


4. Jungle Boogie


5. Let's Stay Together


6. Bustin' Surfboards


7. Lonesome Town


8. Son of A Preacher Man


9. & 10. Zed's Dead Baby & Bullwinkle Part II


11. & 12. Jack Rabbit Slims Twist Contest & You Can Never Tell


13. Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon


14. If Love Is A Red Dress (Hang Me In Rags)


15. & 16. Bring Out The Gimp & Comanche


17. Flowers On The Wall


18. Personality Goes A Long Way


19. Surf Rider


20. Ezekiel 25:17

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe