Trailers!!!!!!!!

11:28 AM

This trailer has me so conflicted. I love Liam Neeson, but the premise of this movie has be going meh. I think I would need to see more footage to really get into it. I must say I liked the scene of the awakening which was pretty sweet but the relationship and the protagonist isn't doing anything for me. From what I see it's Transformers at sea.


Some time back I promised myself that I would not negatively critique anything on my blog. You know the old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I'm breaking this promise by saying, "Really people, really, did you not watch Valentines Day!! God, I felt so frustrated after watching that movie and now you make a new one with the same premise and you put more actors in the mix. Let me tell you a little secret, come on, come closer, *stage whisper* just because you have multiple lukewarm stories, doesn't mean you end up with a hot film. The good stories do not magically strengthen the bad stories, it just make you have no choice but to watch the bad story to get back to the good story. Ugh!!!" Okay I got that off my chest.


I just have one thing to say: EDDDIIIIIEEEE!


This looks like a solid film and I haven't watched a WWII film in a while


I know these will never show in Antigua




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe