Trailers!!

3:49 PM

My sis was telling me about this movie and I must agree with her, this is a must see. I'm also happy to see that it was written and directed by Bobcat Goldthwait. I watched a movie he did with Robin Williams and there is so much depth in the movies he makes in terms of it being a snapshot of Americana and giving a glimpse behind the curtain so you see that there is a little weird in people's lives. Now to figure out how to watch it.


Bruce Willis.... Sigourney Weaver..... so watching this.


Did they just quote Jay-Z. Lord have mercy!!


This looks intense, plus Sigourney Weaver and Robert De Niro. I really want to watch this because it looks like a major mind-f*ck.


I got a little scared watching this..... I think I might watch the movie


This looks badass

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe