Trailers!!

3:03 PM

Okay, when i first, first heard about this movie I was confused on how they were going to translate the board game to a full length move. Then I heard Rihanna was in it and I was like "not interested", but when I saw the trailer, I changed my position. Why? Two things - Liam Neeson, world invasion. Plus it brought a new concept of being attacked from a body of water which is pretty logical since water consists of two thirds of the planet.


I so want to watch this - Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, Michelle Pfeiffer, the woman who is always opposite Johnny Depp and the girl from Kick Ass. Do I need to say more


I wanna watch this simply because I'm an Alien fan. I hope it is as good as the trailer makes it out to be.


This interesting in that thriller kind of way. I wonder why I haven't heard of it. Plus it looks like it went straight to DVD.


I haven't a clue what they are saying but I want to watch it. LOL.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe