Vision Boards

1:35 PM

So I started doing up my vision boards. For those who do not know what vision boards are, according to Christine Kane

A vision board (also called a Treasure Map or a Visual Explorer or Creativity Collage) is typically a poster board on which you paste or collage images that you’ve torn out from various magazines. It’s simple.

The idea behind this is that when you surround yourself with images of who you want to become, what you want to have, where you want to live, or where you want to vacation, your life changes to match those images and those desires.


So far, I've made one for love and career, they are below. The next ones I'm working on is self, travel and family/home.

Unfortunately, the love board came out bluer on the blog than what it looks like in real life.

The funny thing is the career board is working wonders. Well the store I've mentioned before is available, but it's $2,400.00 a month. I went to the office of the operators and the guy was actually happy that I was interested. So I spoke to my mom and she's willing to support me in this endeavour. As I don't have any products yet she has some things she can put in there until I get myself sorted. Normally, if I let my mind wander I would chicken out, but not this time, I'm keeping a tight rein on my emotions. The only emotion allowed is happiness.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe