Tim Gunn in a Marvel Comic

8:58 PM


So I just finished watching the Daily Show with John Stewart. I wanted to watch this particular show because it had Tim Gunn from Project Runway. To say he is my favourite reality show personality would be an understatement. Then it was revealed that he will be in a Marvel comic, I nearly lost my mind (overstatement). I love comics, I don't really collect them because I haven't really followed one particular comic, but I can spend a good amount of time in a comic book store. I love the artwork in comic books. I will be on the lookout for this comic.

Yes another aspect of myself that many people don't know. I don't know why I don't embrace it more? Must look into that. Yeah Tim Gunn, comic book, Yeah!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe