The Man's Guide To Love

1:33 PM

I've been having conversations with men about relationships between men and women, and I've learned that men are as different from each other as snowflakes are different from each other. And I'll be honest, I was getting a bit depressed as majority of the men painted grim pictures and the men I've interacted with on a romantic level painted a grimmer picture. Then I came across The Man's Guide To Love via Island Style, fellow Antiguan blogger and member of Motives and Thoughts.

I'm not going to lie to you and say that all the videos are warm and gooey. Some of the guys are dogs, but it's always good to get a guy's perspective on the matter of love. I, especially, like the videos by older men, it gives me hope. I'll be honest, I think I'm going to be addicted to this.

Here are a few of the videos and the first is the one that hooked me on Island Style.


The Man's Guide To Love #217 from themansguidetolove on Vimeo.


The Man's Guide To Love #54 from themansguidetolove on Vimeo.


The Man's Guide To Love #29 from themansguidetolove on Vimeo.

The Man's Guide To Love #244 from themansguidetolove on Vimeo.


Also check them out on FaceBook

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe