Will Smith

4:39 PM

You're probably wondering, Will Smith? What's so special about Will Smith? Well let's see he started out with a very successful rap career at a very young age. He has transitioned from rap to television seamlessly, having the starring role in the Fresh Prince of Belair. From TV he moved on to movies where he has a few blockbusters under his belt (Independence Day, Men in Black ring a bell). Although he is a movie star he was still able to drop a few albums that were pretty decent. Not only does he act in the movies, he also produces them. He is one half of a power couple who are good role models to look up to in terms of loving each other and working together. From that union, they have produced kids who are breaking into film and music and kinda holding their own. Now tell me that ain't special. What actually got me on team Will Smith was this:



What more can I say. This should also be an interesting read.

Here are some pics:





Quotes

“Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.”

“I don't know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived.”

“Everybody need a partner to stand right by their side
Not only down for the good times
But also down through the bad times”

“Money and success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there.”

“In my mind, I've always been an A-list Hollywood superstar. Y'all just didn't know yet.”

“Here I stand before you - brown.
Color of the mountains
Colossal as the earth
Wrapped so deliciously within my own joy and misery
Feathers of my wings paralyzed by the distance of my mind
Here I stand before you, the color of the night
Frozen by the potential of me”

“Tons of women would love to have sex with me. I hate the image of black men as promiscuous and unable to control themselves sexually. I don't like that image.”

"You`re so much stronger when your partner is strong. I honestly believe there is no woman for me but Jada. Of all the women I`ve met - and there`ve been a few - no one can handle me the way Jada does. Once you feel someone locked in on you, it`s no contest. As fine as other women can be, as tempting sexually, I`m not going anywhere. This is it. I can`t imagine what anyone else could offer"    

"I really believe that a man and a woman together, raising a family, is the purest form of happiness we can experience."

"If you`re not willing to work hard, let someone else do it. I`d rather be with someone who does a horrible job, but gives 110% than with someone who does a good job and gives 60%."   

and a bonus pic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe