Trailers!!!!!!!!

2:39 PM

The more I watch this trailer, the more I would watch this movie because it shows a real relationship. Then I read what the plot was and I was even more interested, the plot being

A British college student falls for an American student, only to be separated from him when she's banned from the U.S. after overstaying her visa.



This looks so good and the actors are just so good, by this I mean they are not top bill actors that would distract you from the plot, but they are strong enough to drive the movie and see them as the characters they portray. I'm getting goosebumps.


This looks so sweet, I'm not sure if I would watch it at the cinema, but I could watch it on a Sunday afternoon.


Okay, when I first heard of Harold & Kumar, I said no way am I seeing this. Then I saw it and I literally laughed my ass off. It is one of my favourite movies. I still haven't seen the second one, but I'm looking forward to the third one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe