Happy Birthday Freddie Mercury!!

12:14 PM

source

 If you didn't know by now, I am a Queen fan and I, for the life of me, couldn't figure out why Amazon.com kept sending me info about releases of Queen albums. Then I opened up my browser and Google has this

  Slowly it came to me who it was when I looked closer and when I clicked on it, OMG!! It made my day!!!!! Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am a fan and I'm not ashamed of it. Below are my favourite songs.

Happy Birthday Freddie Mercury!!!







I had asked my family to play this when I get cremated, unfortunately, I'm not sure if they will do it.



This one is for all of those who have forgotten that they are champions, no matter what anyone says.


“Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy... or they become legend.”  ~ Jim Harrison

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe