Ted Thursday #99

3:46 PM

I love dance, I love to dance, I love to watch dance, I'm a fan. Granted now, when I dance I probably look more like a person experiencing an epileptic episode than a professional dancer. One thing from this talk that stood out for me was when he said his parents were supportive of him and that his dance teacher gave him free reins to experiment. Definitely awesome. I must warn you the dance created is very contemporary. Check out the talk and leave a comment. About the Talk

We all use our body on a daily basis, and yet few of us think about our physicality the way Wayne McGregor does. He demonstrates how a choreographer communicates ideas to an audience, working with two dancers to build phrases of dance, live and unscripted, on the TEDGlobal stage.
The Talk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe