Show Me Yours - NSFL

6:07 PM

& I'll show you mine (maybe)

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine showed me his pride and joy. It seems that my doing common day things and our unconventional banter brought his soldier to attention. He showed me the bulge in his jeans and asked if I wanted to see it. I believe he wanted to show and tell, and I soon came to realize that he would keep asking me if I didn't say okay.

I wouldn't say that I am a prude or I haven't seen men's prides, in fact, I've been quite acquainted with one for the better part of a year. But it got me to thinking about men and their desire to show and tell. Perhaps it's their version of being a peacock. "Here, pretty thing, is what you'll be getting." he says with a wink. Strangely enough, a few hours later I was listening to a Savage Love podcast and got confirmation that men do like to show their menhood (is that even a word).

This reminded me of something I did in relation to a short lived T-shirt company of mine called Sexualiteez. I can't remember why but I I think it was for the short lived blog associated with it, I went on Craigslist and with a quickly acquired email address asked men to email pics of their shlongs. At the time, I thought it was a hoot and I would get nothing, but I was amazed at the avalanche of dic pics I got. Long ones, short ones, thick ones, thin ones, in all different colours, all willing to show their privates to a complete stranger. Amazing.

Well, my friend has a decent piece of equipment and a few minutes after putting it away he asked to see my hello kitty. I drew the line there for various reasons, none of which I could vocalize properly at the time. I just said I didn't want to, but after much thought I realized that it was not because I didn't want to, it was because

    •    I didn't want the situation to escalate to somewhere I didn't want to go with a friend;
    •    I am happy with the johnson I'm acquainted with and don't want to mess that up;
    •    Unlike men, a woman can't pull out her kitkat with ease and tuck it away, the unveiling needs proper production - lighting, staging, props may be needed

Thankfully the conversation veered away from my exposing myself to an informative discussion on sexuality. That is another blog post in itself. After he went back to work, I could not help but think about what just happened. I couldn't help but wonder what would have happened in another setting, another set of conditions. I couldn't help but think, "Well, that just shows you never know what the day will bring." I can't now help but wonder how many men will show me their yoohoos in real life in the space of a month. And in that same month, how many pics I can collect.  I don't really have anything planned for the month of March. Hmmm... maybe compile it and make it an eBook/pdf file thingy. More on that later.

Last Word:
Honestly, I don't know what to say, LOL. Here are some random thoughts:

    •    Is it me but is it a coincidence that some joysticks look like men's you know whats? (sorry, I went blank on snarky words)
    •    Since men like to show their how do you do's, do women what to see them?
    •    What is the preferred word for one's privates? I'm drawn to cat references;
    •    I wonder how many people I've made uncomfortable with my doing a blog post on sex?
    •    To make you less uncomfortable by making you more uncomfortable about something else, just imagine there are old people in nursing homes getting more action than you. I think I made myself depressed.
    •    And the last, last word - NSFL means Not Safe For Life, it may change the way you view life and the people who populate it.

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe