Reactions to the 1 guy 1 screwdriver

9:01 PM

Okay, I'm going to keep it real, I am not going to watch this video. The last time I saw a video about self mutilation, I was traumatized for a moment. Honest! I felt so cold I had to put on a sweater and then I had to control my breathing. I have become quite a wuss.

Anyway, here are some reaction videos:

I loved the guy in the hoodie lol.







The first one I watched


On a serious tip, I saw my first gross video about 1-2 years ago and it shook my world. When I say that I mean that I could not believe people would do that shyte and be okay with it. The more and more I watched the more I could not handle it. The one that left me cold was the last I watched and I am not going to watch any more. I want to remain in my nice, safe, warm world where people are not eating things that we know we are not suppose to eat and hurting themselves in far out ways. There is a reason certain things smell foul so you don't eat it, or why you experience excruciating pain when you do certain things to your body so don't do those things.

I've said my peace on the matter and I'm letting it go.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe