Trailers

4:31 PM


I love how they referenced Steven Hawkings, because I say the documentary i which that comment was made. I want to watch it because I have a fascination with space and aliens and it looks oh so spooky. Some comments made reference to Cloverfield, which I did enjoy. Also please note why it was a good decision to return to my island, you don't see aliens invading small islands, they seem to gravitate to big cities. Note to self if anything appears in the sky while visiting a big city, take the nearest form of transportation out of there.


After seeing Taken, I have a thing for Liam Neeson. I think is something that will have me at the edge of my seat and it is definitely something different. I hope it comes out down here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe